Samstag, 29. Januar 2011

Catch for us the foxes in the vineyard - the little foxes.


Mewithoutyou - The Soviet
_______________________________________________________

God is love and love is real, but the dead are dancing with the dead and through all that's charming disappears.
All things lovely only hurt my head as I gather stones from fields like pearls of water on my fingers' ends and wrap them in boxes.
Save from windows, from things that break, as the night-time shined like day it saw my sorry face.
Hair a mess but it liked my best that way
(besides how else could I confess? When I looked down like if to pray, well I was looking down her dress...) Good god, please! Catch for us the foxes in the vineyard - the little foxes.

Turn your ear, musician.
To silence because they only come out when it's quiet, their tails brushing over your eyelids - wake up, sleeper, and rise from the dead!
Or the fur that they shed will cover your bed in a delicate orange-ish cinnamon red.
Ah, I don’t need this!
I hate my loves, I have my doubts.
I don’t need this.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen